Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- We reserve all the rights to change the contents of this Website, including these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. We advise all the users of this Website to familiarise themselves with the Terms and Conditions every time you log in, to ensure that you are aware of all the changes.
- Use of this Website after the change/s has been made, will signify the users’ acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights if you are contracting as a consumer.
- The information, service and School Uniform displayed for sale on this Website are intended for use by residents of Indiaonly,
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(i) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts on your own behalf or on behalf of the school for whom you are acting (as applicable); and
(ii) you are at least 18 years old.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy items of School Uniform displayed for sale on this Website. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that items of School Uniform have been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you such dispatch confirmation. The contract will only relate to those items of School Uniform ordered whose dispatch we have confirmed in such confirmation, and we will not be obliged to supply any other items of School Uniform that may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such items has been confirmed in a separate dispatch confirmation. Anyone who is not a party to the contract is not entitled to enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
User Account, Password, and Security
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
You agree toimmediately notify Scholar Clothing co of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account andensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Scholar Clothing provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase school uniforms (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing order, Scholar Clothing shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Scholar Clothing Co discretion.
We have the following payment options:
a. Credit Card
b. Debit Card
c. Net banking
If payment fails please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services that is levied on every value addition (through production and services) and is added to a product's sale price. GST has to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product or service.
AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS
Availability of items are displayed on each individual product. It will state either:
In Stock: This indicates the availability of stock at our warehouse. Orders for these item/s are normally processed for dispatch within 7 – 10 working days.
Pre-order: This /these are the item/s which are available on our website, but not in stock at the time of placing the order/s. you can place your order despite non-availability of these item/s and make payments for the same. These items will be dispatched within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your payment.
“Lead times quoted are given in good faith. They are based on the best available information from our suppliers at time of your purchase. Where any delay occurs we will notify you by email at the earliest opportunity.”
We strive to deliver products purchased from Scholarclothing.in in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. Shipping charges of 100-120 Rs flat is charged.
If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including shipping charges. If you return an order delivered to you, order shipping charges will not be refunded.
All orders placed on scholarclothing.in are dispatched through our own courier service - through other courier partners such as Flipkart, DTDC..etc. Scholarclothing.in delivers products only within India.
The orders placed by you are usually dispatched through our Courier agents as per the same delivery schedule mentioned above.
Parcel charges will be charged based on distance and location of the buyer and also based on the courier agency and the same will be payable by the buyer. This will be charged at the time of placing the order itself. The break-up of item - wise charges, courier charges and total charges will be clearly exhibited /visible to the buyer (in the cart) before making the payment.
On the day of dispatch of the items ordered by you, we will notify you to the mobile number you have registered with us, giving all the dispatch details for your convenience and follow up.
Our Courier agents will attempt twice to deliver the items to the address given by you at the time of placement of the order. In the event of non-response from your end to receive the same, the total consignment will be returned back to us.
In the event of non-receipt of the consignment by you even after two attempts by our courier agents, you shall follow it up and notify the same to us from your end for further processing.
Our courier agents will deliver the items only to the addressee and at the address given by you at the time of placing the orders.
In case you agree for an alternate date of dispatch for the third time, the additional delivery charges for the same will be borne by the buyer and the dispatch will be made as “TO PAY CONSIGNMENT”
When your order is dispatched, we also send you an e-mail / SMS letting you know that your order was dispatched either by parcel or by Courier, giving you the tracking numberof the consignment. This will facilitate you to track the movement of the consignment from your end.
Scholar Clothing Co maintains a high standard of quality as the finished garment undergoes four-layer Quality Control inspection. The Garments are also made as per the specification given and approved by the management of the School. However, return of goods are accepted by us, with the following conditions:
- If the items ordered by you are received in damaged, soiled or in other unusable condition (except for size variations).
- If the items ordered by you is totally different from the items received by you.
- In the above such situations, the buyer should notify the same to us through e-mail or to our contact number and with photographic proof within 2 days from the time of receipt of goods.
- Once we approve of the same through e-mail, the buyer can return the goods through courier service and reasonable cost of such courier expenses will be borne by customer. We shall replace the items available items with-in 7-10 working days, ifitem is not in stock it will be take 21 working days from the date of receipt of the courier consignment at our end.In the event of any further delay due to whatsoever reasons, the same will be notified to you through e-mail or to your registered mobile number.
- In case the items received by you are exactly as per your order, but subsequently, you find that the sizes are not matching, only exchanges are allowed (Please refer T&C for exchanges).
- Exchange Conditions- Exchanges are applicable ONLY if the product/s are received in the following conditions- a) Goods should be unused; b) Goods should not be damaged; c) Tags should not be removed; & d) Invoice copy is available,
- Difference in the price/s for the above such exchanges will be paid by the buyer.
- Customer/s can also directly visit our nearest store for exchanges within 2 days from the date of receipt of the order. The working time of our store/s is 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- All exchanges will be entertained only upon producing the original copy of the bill
- All above exchanges are subject to availability of stocks at the time of exchange.
- Only exchange of items is allowed and no refunds are entertained.
- In no event shall we be liable for any damages or penalty in whatsoever form, for any delay in delivery of such exchanges.
- All Refunds, as explained above, will be electronically transferred to the same account through which the purchase has been made by the buyer within 7 – 14 Bank working days.
- Under no circumstances, the refunds will be made to any other account, at whatsoever period and time.
- Under no circumstances, cash refunds will be entertained, at whatsoever period and time.
- once the account is settled by either of us, the entire transaction between the buyer and scholar clothing co stands as null and void and the company will not be liable or responsible for any future commitments or consequences, in whatsoever form.
RISK AND TITLE
- Items of Scholar clothing ordered by you will be at your risk from the time of placement of order/s till their delivery.
- Ownership of items of Scholar clothing ordered by you will be passed on to you only when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of such orders/s or upon their delivery.